Are you looking for the flexibility of a private practice but do not want to feel isolated or bogged down with the demands of managing the business and marketing? Look no further!
Restorative Counseling is seeking compassionate and driven candidates to join our thriving practice. We are looking for individuals who have strong clinical skills and commitment to providing quality services. Ideal candidates will share company values promoting personal and professional growth in a collaborative environment. We strive to create an environment that cares for the clinicians so they can take care of their clients.
We are a busy psychotherapy practice in the Loop providing outpatient services to children, adolescents, and adults. At Restorative Counseling our mission is “helping you uncover your best self.” Through individual, couples, and family counseling, quality counseling services are available for every phase of life.
The practice is in-network with Aetna, BCBS, and Optum/UBH. Candidates will be credentialed with insurance companies. Candidates already on insurance panels are a plus, but not required.
- Clinical duties may include conducting individual, couples, and/or family counseling (based on clinical expertise and interest)
- Opportunities to run groups (based on clinical expertise and interest)
- Counseling clients struggling with anxiety, depression, life transitions, relationship challenges, self-esteem, stress management, and any niche areas you may have
- Developing and implementing therapeutic treatment plans
- Maintaining appropriate records and adhering to ethical practice
- Attending required monthly staff meeting
- Qualified applicants must hold a Master’s or Doctorate Degree (Ph.D., Psy.D., LCSW, or LCPC) in psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field and have an active,
- unrestricted license in the state of Illinois.
- We are seeking full-time clinicians (25 clients per week) willing to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Part-time clinicians (15 clients per week) willing to work on weekends will be considered.
- W-2 Employment
- A unique opportunity to build a practice around your talents and specialties
- Work with friendly and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance plans available (full-time only)
- Paid time off
- Reimbursement for CEUs
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Consultation and supervision offered
- Administrative and billing services so you can focus on clinical care
- Use of Electronic Health Record for efficient notes and billing
- Convenient Michigan Avenue location with building amenities including a pool, yoga studio and a gym
Interested candidates can apply by completing the following questionnaire.